Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!

Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!

I can also be contacted by email!
erin@simonetti.com
_____________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Patterns, patterns and more bead loom patterns!

I feel like I am on a roll with creating some very different bead loom patterns. Yes, they are not as easy as one would think, no matter what bead pattern program you own. Free or not free, including the very expensive programs, do not offer a 'transfer photo, click, print, bead on a loom'. I have offered many other posts, here on my blog, suggesting some changes that can be made to help. If interested, go to the 'search' bar, on my first page, on the right, and write 'journal'. That should direct you to a post I made years ago, sharing some of the terrible traits of the bead programs, on the market. 

In the meantime, I am perfecting my methods and want to share some of what I have been recreating. Others too, have jumped in to weave my patterns. 

My last selection of beading patterns were a Spring Theme.

My latest pattern selection are of a Summer Theme.
Many are underway, on the warps, and some have been completed. This is one I am working on right now, the true taste of Summer, the Watermelon Delight Cuff Pattern


I also completed the July 4th Celebration, a waving flag with fireworks behind.


Susan Etkind, a student in my last class is embracing this form of bead weaving. She was able to complete her second cuff, on the loom, which is her version of the July 4th Celebration. She decided on a matt black background.


Carol Ashworth, a member of my FB Group, THE BEAD LOOM ROOM, has taken this form of bead weaving to a level higher than most, just starting out. Each of her cuffs are finished with the most dramatic and artistic edging. This is still on her loom, but I am also looking forward to her edging!


Since I posted the America Flag Cuff, on my FB Page, Beads Beading Beaded, many have posted asking for flag designs of other countries. Here are the other Flag Cuff Patterns I created. None are completed to share, yet, but I am excited to see them in beads!



There are so many possibilities. This could be a very fun adventure, continuing to create Flag patterns. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer, so far. I am presently gearing up for my next class,
 at BEAD SOUP, in Savage Maryland, August 9th & 16th, 2014. It is a 'beginner bead loom weaving' class. I'll share the patterns and cuffs, when I get them finalized.







4 comments:

  1. Just love your designs and wish I lived close to be able to attend a class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gracie, thank you so much. Where do you live?

      Delete
    2. Arizona. We have no place s to take real classes and I order most of my beads on line....I would not mine it if there were places within a reasonable travel distance!

      Delete
  2. Hi Erin! These are so sweet! Miss your teachings! Glad you're still beading!!!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete