Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Pixelation" on a Loom!

This cuff was woven on a loom, called "Pixelation".



It is the project, scheduled to be taught at BEAD SOUP in Savage Mills Maryland, on May 11th and May 18th. Offered as a two day class, all cuffs will be completed, by the close of the class, on the second day.

What really makes this class different, than others I have taught, the Students will be purchasing their own beads, at the color way and designs they find appealing. This 'free form' style of weaving on a loom is perfect. for this idea, opposed to selling the students 'class kits'. Then, the receipts, from each and every purchase at the store, before the close of the second days' class, will be thrown into a basket, for a drawing. The prize? What else, from Erin and Bead Soup.... A Brand New. Large Size, Shiny, Bead Loom!!!!!

There are classes scheduled, for me to teach, on the loom, each month, in the Summer! If you can make any, of the dates, as shown on BEAD SOUP's website, be sure to think about the July class. Bead Soup is hosting a 'BBQ Pit Master' to smoke up some great food, for after the class! Again, call the store for details and reservations, to meet us all and see what we are weaving...BEADS BEADING BEADED BBQ...I like how that sounds!! :D

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always.

    I am still waiting on your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat cuff and a cool class idea! I'm sure it will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been searching for large clasps like the one in your photo. Can you give me a link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Floy! This clasp was purchased from BEAD SOUP in Savage Mills Maryland. You can call them and see if they can give you any further info. I fell in love with it when I saw it on their store rack!! We are now using it in our next Class for May.

    ReplyDelete