Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Wednesday, January 20, 2016

It is official.....The Part Two Class, of the Beginner Bead Loom Class, at Bead Soup, this Saturday, is CANCELED, rescheduled for 

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 13, 2016 at 11:00-3:00


The State of Maryland is delaring a "State of Emergency", for Friday and Saturday, through parts of Sunday. Even though I feel sad to know I won't be seeing everyone right away, and finishing off the cuffs, I am finding comfort in knowing everyone will be safe. My thoughts of canceled flights, inpassable roads, stranded cars and other unthinkable snow situations, keep me feeling positive that we will meet safe and sound, on February 13th.

Any Student, who has any question, about the instruction they were given last Saturday, please feel free to email me at erin@simonetti.com This may give you some time to push your creative bead loom boundries but know, I am always here for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment