Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Saturday, April 29, 2017

One Day Class, 'Texture and E-Loomette'!



Burke Gems and Beads, in Burke VA now has all the 'PRE CLASS' Kits and Instructions. Call the store, 703-425-3366 and mention which kit you would like to weave. Olya mentions she would even mail them to you!! This class is May 13th, 2017, so if you sign up now, there will be two weeks to complete the Pre Class Instruction. Class date is all about 'EDGING' and 'The E-LOOMETTE'.


There are three class project options

TURQUOISE KEY LACE CUFF

LACE IN BLOOM CUFF

LAVENDER KEY LACE CUFF

I will posting my up coming travel schedule, soon! These include new designs. I rarely repeat any project as I like to offer as many new techniques as I can. There are few, like this class, that was such a success, we are repeating.

We will share how to include large drops and beads, along the warps, lifting the design.
The E-Loomette, is instructed for the accent petals, in the 'Lace in Bloom Cuff".
(Small looms used to weave accents, earrings and pendants,
also instructing a different form of warp management)
There are a few E-Loomettes left over from classes, 
which are posted in my Etsy Shop, until they are gone.
I also listed a few cuff looms.

No comments:

Post a Comment