Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dimensions for Monochromes


If you have notice a post in my Blog about 'Edging', then you will be familiar with my one finish suggestion of 'brick' stitching along the edge. This is basically how I do it, simply done as any other, but this time I am using the same beads, Delicas. I like to use large round seed beads when I add such an edge, but this is one step in my overall plan for this cuff, to create some dimension. Again, using only one color, Silver Metallic, I'll be creating dimension, on this cuff.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this, Erin! It will most certainly be a beauty when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing seed beads put together in any project, but like many who love this medium, I am not totally sure where I am going right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be sensational when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete