Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Field of Poppies, bead loom woven cuff!

Not much to say, but share the pictures of this latest cuff. I am in love all over again, with beading on a loom! :D  I reworked a pattern, I created a few months ago. In this rendition, I added two colors to the background, creating depth of field, more greens to offer shadows to the stems and changed out two reds, to recreate the realistic Poppy.

My choice, of Turquoise, for the edge was something I decided, long before I made the pattern. There was just something about realizing the match up, of reds, off white and turquoise.



8 comments:

  1. Wow , this cuff is so beautiful ..... as always, your beadwork is truly outstanding !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, for the kind words. You are lovely.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is wonderful hearing from you again. I hope all is well and you are as creative as ever!

      Delete
  3. This bracelet is so beautiful - it turned out great.
    ~cryssT

    ReplyDelete