Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Friday, September 3, 2010

Consider a matching set!

Now that I have completed the fringe, for this cell phone bag, I am able to step back and consider how it will be worn. It is large enough to make a statement, (3 3/4" wide by 7" deep, including the fringe).Therefore, I like to think about what other jewelry accessories would work.

A pair of earrings are a must, with this bag! Nothing too long, or would overwhelm the size of the bag, but at least, something to spread out the color combination, created in this cell phone bag.

The fringe had to include the color way of 'both sides' of the bag. Therefore, I opted to pick up the dark browns with a slight touch of blue. The fringe also includes some sterling silver caps so I could match the sterling in the strap and earrings. This way, these can be worn with copper or sterling, maybe even rose gold!

The other side of the bag has a predominant blue color, but this is great for a change of clothes. This makes this cell phone bag that much more interchangeable!

You can see, through following my stages of this bag, that there is more to consider then just the actual panel being loomed, at that time. So many steps and ways to think about, always will end up working out in the end to be something more versatile then originally thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment