Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Thursday, July 4, 2013

"Weaving Along the Warps!"


I warped my loom, with C-Lon Tex 400, grabbed just about every type of bead, unknown to a bead loom, and began weaving along the warps.


Creating a wide width, I attached two box claps, instead of finagling to find one large one. You may also notice the perfect color match. This was acquired by using 'Gilder's Paste', in a dark red tone, or clay.

Included, in the array of weavings, are some Super Duos, 4mm and 6mm glass pearls, 3mm press glass beads, 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads, just to name a few.

The lighter portion, of woven Super Duo, two hole beads, have given me an idea for a new cuff theme.....stay tuned :D

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a new favourite! Love the variation to the usual weft looming. The fabric of different textures within the design are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fallow your blog admiringly.This piece is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't begin to tell you how much I love this! The colors and shapes are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! It was an interesting experiment, for me to attempt weaving various types of beads, onto the warps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and colos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea how you have woven this....but it is OUTSTANDING! The "Goddess of Loom Beading" has created another "how'd she do that" piece. Love it!!!!! Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, thank you Susan. Coming from you, it means so much. Hopefully one day, you and I can spend some time together on a bead loom. I'd bet you could teach me tons, and I would help show you how I created this. I'm already thinking of even more "weaving a for along the warps" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bransoletka jest niesamowita, ma przepiękne kolory. Super

    ReplyDelete