Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cuff WIP!



While working on a new pattern, it came to me that I haven't been sharing WIPs much, in my Blog. So, here is a picture of my next pattern, 'Work In Progress'.

Even though there are necessary changes I need to make to my bead journal of colors, I still prefer to work out a pattern and make bead color changes. Then, if the pattern is ever sold or shared, I know for a fact that it will work out perfect. One thing I will continue to say, "Never, ever purchase a bead looming pattern, if a graphic picture is the subject, without seeing it loomed first." So many patterns are sold, without being actually loomed. It can be very disheartening to purchase the pattern and all of the beads, only to find out, while looming, the colors are nothing like the pattern's picture depicts.

I have some extras to add to this cuff, but I am sure the subject matter is easy to figure out!

5 comments:

  1. That has the making of one cool Christmas tree. Can't wait to see more.
    ~cryssT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! A Christmas Tree... I have some lights, bulbs and presents to add!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. t's true. I've already bought the pattern and pearl colors looked quite different as in the picture.
    I wait impatiently for the finished cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see a post again! I've been missing your work!!!

    ReplyDelete