Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Monday, September 17, 2012

More, Fun Easy Earrings!


As a further form of 'inspiration', I am sharing another pair of Football Team Earrings. These were made out of request, from my Daughter, for her friend's birthday. Her friend is a huge Washington Redskins Fan.

I had fun with this one too. The football dangle was just not going to cut it, this time. I decided to work up a graph for a 'beaded feathers' instead.

While beading these, my mind wondered on other 'team' earrings. If I had the time, I would make each team because there are some fun things to add as dangles! Just think about it!

Now, back to my regularly scheduled "beading on a loom"!

1 comment:

  1. Love these Erin! I used to live in Carlisle PA where the Redskins would practice. Many "moons" ago. Are you working on any Fall things? Gotta LOVE Fall, right?

    ReplyDelete