Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Saturday, January 5, 2019

Keeping Up With New Design Ideas

I love to be in the "zone', or as they say now-a-days, in the "flow". There are two in the works, for me, right now, bouncing around design ideas as I go.

It is so exciting to start something you have in mind. We all feel this excitement, when that creative idea strikes. So, I am set up in my favorite spot to see where this one takes me.

My other design is on it's way, knowing how it will finish. Carrots will be the head line, but so much more to share yet!
Also, notice weaving on a loom does not necessarily require a straight edge or block. Designing a different edge shape takes a bit of forethought when designing. I also used the E-Loomette (sold in my Etsy Shop or classes) to Wane the Warps.


Pendants are fast and easy to weave. Creating patterns are more enjoyable to, in such a larger shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment